The ECCL is a non-partisan, non-political, all-volunteer civic advocacy organization working to preserve and improve the quality of life in the greater Estero area. Our monthly meetings are open to the public and feature current issues affecting residents and businesses in the area.
The October 8, 2021 meeting will be held on Zoom at 10:00 and features the following speakers:
- Jon McLain, Vice-Mayor of the Village of Estero will discuss the Estero Veterans Day Event on Nov. 13.
- Barry Freedman will share the impact of the Greater Estero Virtual Information Center on economic development in the greater Estero area.
- Antonio Carangelo will explain how the ECCL Safety Council works with the Village, County, and State to make it safe for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Brian Hurwitz will discuss how the ECCL Health Council’s Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Committee is working on getting more AEDs in our community, saving lives.
- Dr. Alise Bartley will share the mental health services available at the FGCU Community Counseling center.
- John Guerra will provide information on the FGCU Academy events, tours, non-credit classes offered to anyone.
Join the meeting online via https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84178306813 at approximately 9:55 AM Friday, October 8, 2021. You will be able to ask questions, and the meeting will be recorded if you cannot view it live.