Contacting your elected representatives is an important way to influence the future. Showing up for public meetings has the greatest impact, followed by phone calls, and personalized correspondence.
284 Russell Senate Office Building Washington DC 20510
U.S. House of Representatives
Lee County Commissioners:
All five County Commissioners can be contacted regarding any issue.
- District 1: Kevin Ruane. 239-533-2224. Dist1@leegov.com
- District 2: Cecil Pendergrass. 239-533-2227. Dist2@leegov.com
- District 3: Raymond Sandelli. 239-533-2223. Dist3@leegov.com
- District 4: Brian Hamman, Vice Chairman. 239-533-2226. Dist4@leegov.com
- District 5: Mike Greenwell. 239-533-2225. Dist5@leegov.com
State Senator Jonathan Martin
Florida House of Representatives
State Representative Adam Botana
Village of Estero Councilmembers:
All Councilmembers can be contacted on any issue affecting Estero, Florida. A map of the districts is available at https://estero-fl.gov/council/
- District 1: Joanne Ribble, Vice Mayor, email@example.com
- District 2: Larry Fiesel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 3: Jon McLain, Mayor, email@example.com
- District 4: Lori Fayhee, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 5: Jim Boesch, email@example.com
- District 6: Jim Ward, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 7: Jim Zalucki, email@example.com
Sign up to receive emails on important and urgent issues facing Estero.
Join the Movement
Protect Your Voice
Engage Estero provides action alerts, community news, and regular reports on issues affecting the quality of life in the greater Estero area. Sign up to be on the list.